Beginning November 14th going through December 20th
Divine Mercy will have the annual Giving Tree displayed with gift tags for people in need.
This year in response to Covid-19 for the safety of our parish and the gift recipients, we have made a few changes:
- Please take a tag and purchase the gift card described.
- Please attach the gift tag to your gift.
- Please drop off your gift card at the collection box in the entry of the church or it may be dropped off at any time in the lockbox in the glass enclosure of the rectory.
- Due to social distancing requirements, there will not be a specific date on which to return the cards. Instead, please return them any time before December 20, by the methods listed above.
Gift Tags are to assist people from the following organizations:
- Columbus House
- Keefe Center
- Local Kids in Need (helping needy and at-risk children in the local area)
As always, monetary contributions can be made to benefit Columbus House or any of the above listed groups.
Please make checks payable to Divine Mercy Church and list the designation on the memo section of the check.