Divine Mercy Children’s Lenten Passports and the Mercy Tree
Alleluia! He is risen! We hope your Lenten journey was a fruitful one, but remember, Easter doesn’t end here! We will have our Divine Mercy Sunday celebration next week, as well as 50 days of Easter to celebrate! This week, keep an eye/ear out for our Alleluia to reappear, and enjoy some delicious Resurrection Rolls at home (recipe below). Join us Sunday, April 28 for our Divine Mercy procession as we celebrate our parish feast day! We have enjoyed taking the Lenten journey with you – great job!
Contact Megan Zinn for more information.
Week of April 21
Week of April 14
- 10 Things to do with Palms
- How to fold a Palm cross
- Holy Week Notebook Pages
- The Story of Holy Week Craft
- Triduum Craft- Spinning Paper Plate
- Good Friday Tradition
- Making a home Paschal candle
- Making a Paschal candle
- Resurrection Eggs
Week of April 7
Week of March 31
Week of March 24
- Corporal Works of Mercy
- Spiritual Works of Mercy
- Practical Ideas for the Works of Mercy
- Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy Ideas
- Almsgiving for kids
Week of March 17
- St. Patrick’s Day crafts and ideas
- Shamrock Trinity Crafts
- Meet St. Joseph
- Setting a table for St. Joseph
- St. Joseph Altar for Beginners
- Making a Simple St. Joseph’s Day Altar
- St. Joseph Free Printable Coloring Book
- St. Joseph’s Feast Day Fun!
Week of March 10:
Week of March 3:
- This past Sunday at Mass we buried the Alleluia. See you at Easter!
- Don’t forget to get your Ashes and share a picture with us!
- The Lent Song